The Central City Foundation
Donor Relationship Management Portal
Dec 16th, 2019
POSITION – VOLUNTEER PROJECT MANAGER
Organization: The Central City Foundation
Project Name: Donor Relationship Management Portal
Application Deadline: December 8th, 2019
Central City Foundation is a charitable , They do this by providing funding and support for programs, capital projects and building and maintaining social purpose real estate.
The Central City Foundation is looking for an efficient tool for their donor relationship management, two granting cycles per yearhey one tool that integrates their donor’s database, communications, and grants records. They also need to make sure that the new tool would integrate with their legacy systems, and finally improve the operational model they use. They will have a two-phase approach, matching their budgeting and approval processes
Phase one starts at the beginning of the project January 2020 which will include the requirements gathering, current operational model assessment, and search and evaluation of new tool to be used and budget development for the implementation of the project.
Phase two starts from April end of the project, where the focus will be the new tool setup/installationtraining the current staff (a maximum of seven members) and documenting the improved operational process .
- Conduct Status Quo Assessment (of current operational model, and legacy systems used)
- Install the new integrated tool for DonorsManagement Systems
- Improve grants and donations operational model used in place.
- Conduct Staff Training and Handover activities of newly installed system.
- At least 3 years project management experience.
- Experience in CRM tools, and Database Management Systems.
- Good Knowledge in Requirements Analysis and Customer Engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good Knowledge using Project Management and collaboration tools, also, MS office.
- Proactive Team player
Estimated Time Commitment
20-25 hours per month
Start Date: December 2019
End Date: August 2020
Scope of Work
The volunteer project manager will be working with the assigned staff members, gather requirements needed for donor’s management tool, evaluate the current operational model and legacy systems used in place, search for best tool that fits the foundation needs, do the necessary steps to have it completely implemented and integrated to their working model, and conduct training needed for the staff to get familiar with the new tool.
- Project Plan
- Status Quo Assessment Report (operational Model and Technology Legacy Systems)
- Assessment sheet with tools scanned and ranked to client’s best fit.
- Improved Operational Model Report
The PM volunteer will have end-end accountability on project deliverables, reporting to, Deanna Wing
entral City Foundation will provide a letter of recommendation to the PM volunteer at the successful conclusion of the project and serve as a reference if appropriate.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in supporting Central City Foundation on this project and why you feel your skill set and experience would make you a good match for this project, along with a detailed resume to:
Deanna Wing, Program Coordinator
Please copy of your application package to Project Management Volunteers c/o:
Heba Rezk, PM-Volunteers Client Relationship Manager
rganization may proceed with interviewing and engaging applicants before the application deadline.
NOTE We may consider a team approach of a senior/junior project manager. We encourage junior project managers who are interested in acquiring experience to apply. Any such arrangement will be contingent on agreement by the client and the applicants.