IT Infrastructure Analysis
The ARC Foundation (www.arcfoundation.ca / www.sogieducation.org) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2007 to build awareness, respect and capacity through education. The ARC Foundation’s vision is a world where children and youth live authentic lives, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity (SOGI). The current focus of ARC is SOGI 123, an initiative that supports educators to create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
The ARC Foundation requires an analysis of its IT infrastructure to ensure the organization’s operations and expansion plans will be supported. The existing capability of the web site, CRM, mail system and file management needs to be evaluated in the context of existing operating methods to determine gaps, security, disaster recovery and scalability.
- Analyze the existing IT infrastructure and related standard operating methods
- A report providing recommendations and best practices on gaps in scalability, security and suitability for the organization.
- Experience in IT Systems business analysis
- Experience with a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in the non-profit sector is an asset
Estimated Time Commitment
Approx. 30-60 hours over two months
Start Date: Immediately
End Date: Jan. 31, 2020
Scope of Work
The volunteer project manager will work with ARC Foundation staff to manage all deliverables.
- IT Infrastructure needs and gaps analysis
- Assessment sheet with tools scanned and ranked to client’s best fit
- A report of recommendations and best practices suitable for the organization
The PM volunteer will have end-end accountability on project deliverables, reporting to Ikreet Randhawa.
Administrative Coordinator email@example.com
The ARC Foundation will provide a letter of recommendation to the PM volunteer at the successful conclusion of the project and serve as a reference if appropriate.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in supporting ARC Foundation on this project and why you feel your skill set and experience would make you a good match for this project, along with a detailed resume to:
Maria Foo Director, Finance and Administration
Please also copy the following: Cyprian Libera, PMP, PMV Client Relationship Manager
The Organization may proceed with interviewing and engaging applicants before the application deadline.
NOTE We may consider a team approach of a senior/junior project manager. We encourage junior project managers who are interested in acquiring experience to apply. Any such arrangement will be contingent on agreement by the client and the applicants.