Adventures in Co-Parenting – Operational Model
Organisation: Adventures in Co-Parenting
Location: Sunshine Coast, BC – position open for remote participation
Closing Date: 7 June, 2019
Adventures in Co-Parenting’s mission is to inspire separated parents to see another way is possible by offering insight and highlighting positive opportunities to families after separation, through active community engagement and regular podcasts. They aim to create up to six podcast episodes per season, and reach up to 15,000 listeners by the end of 2019.
We need the help of a project manager with relevant experience to lead the effort of establishing the organization operational model and deliver end-to-end project management.
- Outline and Operate organization operational model
- Define job description for a core operations team
- Minimum 2-3 years of project management experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in operational management or process engineering and documentation
- Excellent planning and communication skills, written and verbal.
Estimated Time Commitment
10- 15 hours/month
Start Date: 10th of June, 2019 End Date: 20th of Nov, 2019
Scope of Work
The volunteer project manager will be responsible for:
- Work with Adventures in Co-Parenting staff to fully understand the project, its business plan, and strategic direction
- Work with staff and volunteers, to plan and execute the project
- Be responsible for all the project deliverables and milestones
- Generate requested documents and progress reports
- Address and resolve any issues during the project execution.
- Operational Model documentation.
- Operational Team Job Description package.
The PM volunteer will have end-end accountability on project deliverables, reporting to Alaya Boisvert, Co-founder and co-host
Adventures in Co-Parenting will provide a letter of recommendation to the PM volunteer at the successful conclusion of the project, and serve as a reference if appropriate.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in supporting Adventures in Co-Parenting on this project and why you feel your skill set and experience would make you a good match for this project, along with a detailed resume to:
Alaya Boisvert, Co-founder and co-host
Please copy of your application package to Project Management Volunteers:
Heba Rezk, PM-Volunteers Client Relationship Manager
The organization may proceed with interviewing and engaging applicants before the application deadline.
NOTE: We may consider a team approach of a senior/junior project manager. We encourage junior project managers who are interested in acquiring experience to apply. Any such arrangement will be contingent on agreement by the client and the applicants.