Microsoft Office 365 Specialist
POSITION DESCRIPTION – VOLUNTEER PROJECT MANAGER
March 11th, 2021
ARC Foundation was founded in 2007 to build Awareness, Respect and Capacity through education. ARC Foundation’s vision is a world where children and youth live authentic lives, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity (SOGI). ARC Foundation is the registered charity behind SOGI 1 2 3, an inclusive education initiative that equips educators with tools and resources for supporting LGBTQ2S+ students and creating safe and inclusive school environments for all students.
The ARC Foundation requires support with improving the integration and functionality of Microsoft Office 365 applications. Additional support is required with data migration from cloud-based storage platform Sync to Onedrive, and to ensure proper data management, security and disaster recovery.
- Support with the integration and functionality of Microsoft Office 365 applications (Onedrive, Sharepoint, Teams, and Outlook)
- Migration of data from Sync cloud storage to Microsoft Onedrive
- Train/advise the Administrative Coordinator on system administrator and user basics (“Train the Trainer”)
- Develop best practice security features and IT policies document for the organization
- Experience in IT Systems/Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Experience and knowledge of cloud-based storage migration
- Problem-solving aptitude to troubleshoot hardware, software, and network problems
Estimated Time Commitment: Approx. 60 hours over 3 months
Start Date: March 2021 End Date: June 2021
Scope of Work
The volunteer will work with ARC Foundation’s Administrative Coordinator to achieve the project objectives.
- Set appropriate administrator and user permissions for ARC team’s collaboration on MS teams, sharepoint, and onedrive
- Train the Administrative Coordinator on system administrator functionalities and user basics
- Transfer of data from Sync cloud storage to Onedrive cloud storage
- Develop best practice security IT policies document for the organization
The PM volunteer will have end-end accountability on project deliverables, reporting to Marylou Rivard, Administrative Coordinator email@example.com
The ARC Foundation will provide a letter of recommendation to the volunteer at the successful conclusion of the project and serve as a reference if appropriate.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in supporting ARC Foundation on this project and why you feel your skill set and experience would make you a good match for this project, along with a detailed resume to:
Marylou Rivard, Administrative Coordinator
Please also copy the following: Cyprian Libera, PMP, PMV Client Relationship Manager
Organization may proceed with interviewing and engaging applicants before the application deadline.