Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP) Set Up
POSITION DESCRIPTION – VOLUNTEER PROJECT MANAGER
March 11th, 2021
The ARC Foundation (www.arcfoundation.ca / www.sogieducation.org) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2007 to build awareness, respect and capacity through education. The ARC Foundation’s vision is a world where children and youth live authentic lives, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity (SOGI). The current focus of ARC is SOGI 123, an initiative that supports educators to create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
The ARC Foundation requires an expert in Salesforce to help set up the Non-Profit Success Pack. The Volunteer will work with the Administrative Coordinator and other team leaders to develop Salesforce as the organization’s main fundraising and donor relations tool.
- Provide ARC with expertise to implement Salesforces’s Non-Profit Success Package (NPSP)
- Salesforce/Microsoft Office 365 integration
- Experience in implementing Salesforce applications for particular customer requirements
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in the non-profit sector
Estimated Time Commitment: Approx. 30-60 hours over two months
Start Date: Immediately End Date: April 2021
Scope of Work
The Volunteer will work with ARC Foundation’s Administrative Coordinator to achieve all deliverables.
- Salesforce Non-Profit Success Package implemented and operational
- Train the Administrative Coordinator on system administrator and user basics (‘Train the trainer’)
- Donor database migration
- Integration with Microsoft Office
The Volunteer will provide leadership and have end-end accountability on project deliverables, reporting to Marylou Rivard, Administrative Coordinator.
The ARC Foundation will provide a letter of recommendation to the Volunteer at the successful conclusion of the project and serve as a reference if appropriate.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in supporting ARC Foundation on this project and why you feel your skill set and experience would make you a good match for this project, along with a detailed resume to:
Marylou Rivard, Administrative Coordinator
Please also copy the following: Cyprian Libera, PMP, PMV Client Relationship Manager
Organization may proceed with interviewing and engaging applicants before the application deadline.