POSITION DESCRIPTION – VOLUNTEER PROJECT MANAGER
March 31, 2020
The ARC Foundation (www.arcfoundation.ca / www.sogieducation.org) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2007 to build awareness, respect and capacity through education. The ARC Foundation’s vision is a world where children and youth live authentic lives, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity (SOGI). The current focus of ARC is SOGI 123, an initiative that supports educators to create a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
The ARC Foundation requires an expert in Salesforce to help it set up a structure to manage its large stakeholder groups, including donors and educators. The volunteer PM will lead the implementation of Salesforce to enable effective communications with stakeholders.
- Analyze the existing requirements for managing all stakeholders within the non-profit organization.
- Provide expert leadership to ARC to enable the development of the stakeholder communications system using Salesforce.
- The implementation of Salesforce addresses ARC staff user requirements, operationally and reporting-wise.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce applications for particular customer requirements
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in the non-profit sector
Estimated Time Commitment: Approx. 30-60 hours over two months
Start Date: Immediately End Date: May 15, 2020
Scope of Work
The volunteer project manager will work with ARC Foundation staff to manage all deliverables.
- Organization requirements that can be implemented within Salesforce.
- Salesforce setup to meet all requirements.
- Provide guidance on how to use other modules that may be applicable.
The PM volunteer will provide leadership and have end-end accountability on project deliverables, reporting to Ikreet Randhawa, Administrative Coordinator email@example.com
The ARC Foundation will provide a letter of recommendation to the PM volunteer at the successful conclusion of the project and serve as a reference if appropriate.
How to Apply
Please apply with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in supporting ARC Foundation on this project and why you feel your skill set and experience would make you a good match for this project, along with a detailed resume to:
Maria Foo Director, Finance and Administration
Please also copy the following: Cyprian Libera, PMP, PMV Client Relationship Manager
Organization may proceed with interviewing and engaging applicants before the application deadline.